onsdag 25 september 2019

countryside





when everybody leaves, I got a feeling you here to stay
we used to thick as thief and now we crumble as leave 
you go I want to follow but you cut me out

and we in the ring of fire, that burning desire

of finding a way back but that house built of a liar

even the stars can see it this isn't love

yeah you never fit me like a glove

but yet i cant seem to forget

what you done because once you wore my home

we wore thick and thieves, set in stone

and now i cant wait until you leave me alone

those cows they witness the jealousy

the love my nan had for me, not you

so green that you made envy

on you and you could paint the sky with your mood

because you always went around with that summertimes blues






( this is about my : reletivies )









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar