onsdag 18 september 2019

how i write ...

so as i use this more personal and privately then my other blog , is more darker - i dont want people to get upset , i dont namedrop people anymore ( just by titles from pop cult which im a fan of in general ) but my latest inpirations , i wont mention here . i notice every like i get and very happy for them because i do love to write and couldnt just write one thing lol so i thought challage myself and begin chapter 3 . i call it the when i met the a list ( still shook ) lool

i got other chapters to , like george , brighton boy , boarding school and the punk ( those i write when i try to get inspired ) and sometimes an combination of them all . but mostly how it is being diagnosed with epilepsy by young age , trying to find an new identity and label yourself and accept yourself .


thank you all for being a part of my story and remember every book need an character , if i am in bad mood i might write an bad character it doesnt reflect anything on you - it just me and my mood



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar