söndag 15 september 2019

the guy that made me accept my epilepsy





He said i send you a ticket to heaven or hell

i said dont flatter yourself but dont you know who i am ?

not here to chase any clout , just wanna know what you all about ?

you dont have to buy me off because i might be devil in prada

but at least i bought everything myself so save your checks

... if you want my friendship , just have my back ...

dont we all want to be in that clique , get that crew love

but if you not number one , how will i overcome

my insecuries about my body and health

and everyone are so beautiful through my eyes

but perheps its all an lie , maybe i am pretty fly

who live and conquer my issues with epilepsy

and them just slide by in life ?

well we all got problems but this are just some of mine

i struggled with since i wore like nine

to 22 and met you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar