lördag 28 september 2019

unidintifited object





the way you came into like an unidentified object into my dm

hit that heart alert with a like and I wore like over the moon

when i just got liked and i was like heart , hold on this gonna be a bumby ride

and i probably never come down and end up in a hospital gown

a bit starstruck at first but then i realize you just a human as me

disguised as a knight you came across me in the moonlight

and i was like code red because i probably will end

up in hospital bed and i tried to protect your heart

so you wouldn't be hurt by the truth

but some people tend to come back to you for a reason

and i love that you became back, not once , not twice

 even when you Heard about my problems



ps , love this song and Music video .


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar