söndag 29 september 2019

heavenly heights





i am a living earthquake and my hands cant stop shake

i love to dance but my legs are not my friends

every night i feel the nerves in this body become twisting

like tongue kissing except it, not a pleasure

knowing you live with a chronical illness

being known as the hospital princess

you really dont have high expectations on life

so if you did something right with yours

knew when you send that dm

you brought some happiness

and made me your hospital princess

for life , the dancing queen that chair bound

but somehow you gave me drop, and beat

 that make me safe and sound

that even get up and dance , get lost in the trance

if only for some minutes but for me its all

you bring me to heavenly heights and all i see is neonlight

and thats pretty cool how you make me in the center piece

and put the spot light on me , for once

because all i known as the girl in the hospital gown




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar