fredag 20 september 2019

the white horse



you are that superstar and im that hospital chic
that backstage king and im that queen of hospital visits
you got the vip access and i , im that girl you leave ... breathless
new it from the first sight that you wore an knight
the prince that wore entering my life
slide into my dm and became my favorite jam
whistle that tune and suddenly i see signs straight out the blue
do you know what you done when you click that like ?
you basically become an knight the way you slide into my dm 
not like we are an item but i like to think this is straight out of a film 
and disney should buy the rights to our story 
because i used that lone wolf and i wore ok with that but then you appear 
on your white horse when i wore dressed in a hospital gown  and you show me the rope 
down on your knee and put that dr marten on me , which made it easier to cope 
with those mountains of snow and suddenly one day , i just felt acceptance within 
i didnt see myself as an condition , maybe because you saw i wore perfection within ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar