onsdag 18 september 2019

wisdom like old men but memories that make an friend



i can tell you are one of those good guys
because all your songs have become my lullabies
know you got all that acre to harve
and that part i think i love
how you always stay so grounded when all the other people get high
you got that bohemian sense and i love how you make me begin to dance
old stories tend to become memories and i spent nights
captured by the star light , walking in the moon light
soothe enchanting voice that haunting , echoos like an chamber
and you make me wanna become , better
got that wisdom of an old men and memories of an friend
im sorry if i got my issues but im working on them
because you is to good to forget and i working on that dm
but my priority have to be myself
not because i want to put myself over anyone else
its just my health ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar