torsdag 19 september 2019

thats the tea ...



he stand there by the bar , one hand on the waist and delivers a corny line
i dont recall exatly how we met but i remember i got something, wet
on my cheek and i wore like ugh - boy germs but i got use to them
and suddenly you became a friend and i havent had some since i wore like eight
but somehow you become that mate that i begin to collaborate
with , just by a simple touch you embrace me and my condition
and that wore essential , almost presidential
but definitely, no blurred line and i find how you guys treated me like im princess
like im wore one of the gang even if i had my condition and that feeling is priceless
never asked about my health and for once i could that badass queen
all i dreamt about and sometime in George i found acceptance
and begun to feel like an dancing queen in wheelchair
that people actually care about you as a human being
not only as a condition , and thats tea !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar