fredag 27 september 2019

fan girl



all i can remember the guy that actually like my poems 
that actually follow me on twitter and sen me dms 
send him his number but i wore saving myself 
and was like protecting him so i wore like call you in the end of the summer 
the summer have has end and its not like i want him more then a friend 
boys tend to twist this up but its just .... priorities 
and insecuries 
i bet you got them to but that dem made me to heaven sent 
i will get over them i just freaked out because you that 
IDOL and the fact i actually can make my poems come true 
like when you tap that heart in a form of alert 
since that they it will be forever me and you 
because this fandom is my kingdom 
but it clear to say i became 
a bit starstruck that some of your caliber of fame 
liked and found me here, thats kinda rare 





( no name no shame ) 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar