lördag 28 september 2019

its



i got the feeling that this friendship i mutual 
because i guess you dont hand out your number to any regular
and it make me feel quite special, like i am that on of a kind
and sorry if i haven't text but dont make me thank you next 
but when you queen of hospital visit , you dont really think you get a like from a " it " 
and it still mind blow how you can like somebody in hospital gown before those other cool chics 
maybe you see i am diffrent towards those plastics    '
i heard about in hollywood and actully got some real problem or you actually do like me as a person 
see me as a human being and not an condition 
whatever it is , you my make a wish 
that i never saw come and nothing of this make sense 
i think we shall be friends because everyone deserve a happy end 
even a sick girl and you is mine - hope you don't decline? 

( ps . i will call it just i am very shy and awkward when I speak so i do text best ) 
i just encourage myself. like pumping myself up lol i am such a dork . its not very cool being a girl with a condition that is severe but positive, i get likes from the most unsuspected people ever 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar