lördag 21 september 2019

my royal palace

you are that superstar and i am that hospital chic
that backstage king and i am that queen of hospital visits
you got the vip access and i, im that girl you leave ... breathless
knew it from the first sight that you wore a knight
and I wore that girl, dressed in white 
hospital gown but somehow i became the queen of the prom 
and you the king of it all, how you have my friendship won 
when you sent that dm and told me i wore special 
because a guy have never said that and the fact you said it 
suddenly i transform to be out of the norm and sometimes when i feel like a mess 
i put some of your songs and it makes me feel like an princess 
because we all royals, some palace is the hospital and the doctors, the soldiers 
and i like to consider myself the queen of hospital visits and my wheelchair, is my throne 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar