fredag 20 september 2019

golden age



you are that superstar and im that hospital chic
that backstage king and im that queen of hospital visits
you got the vip access and i , im that girl you leave ... breathless
new it from the first sight that you wore a knight
and i wore that girl, dressed in white 
you painted the hospital setting
made it a beautiful landscape 
when you slide in through the entrance
and suddenly you erase everything about my past 
that boy that broke my heart, just by sending that alert 
it was like you transform me from scared from being 
seen as a condition to become a human being 
always being scared for being out of the norm 
but then I realize everyone got a thing 
some just more open about it while others keep it quiet 
and when you slide in my pm and send me that message 
you declare my friendship get my loyalty with it 
i have a feeling this will be a golden age 


ps  i keep you nameless as you are who you are and i respect you, your work and you private life . 
you give me just something new to write about and i enjoy that storyline and i would never want to smudge your rep . 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar