måndag 16 september 2019

hospital princess in a party dress





he wore sliding in my dm and send me a request

hangout and a little bit chit, chat about that this and that

and this is perfect because you make me forget that i am sick

emotions all over the floor and nothing with this is chic

dancing around in my wheelchair but feel like a hospital princess

when you play our song, my legs isn't my friends but tonight we get along

4 hours only, they become my homie and my hands are not working in my favor

neither do my body but when you drop that needle , you spin me around

and i forget about the pain , ache and heartbreak , just disappear in the sound

and its quite like magic how you can turn a real life tragic story to hope and glory

and for that i will always be your , hospital princess in a party dress

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar