torsdag 26 september 2019

just woke up from my slumber to recover



it wore like i woke up from slumber, recover
when you hit that like with a heart in a form of an alert
and i know it wore just a like but when you being that hospital type
the most of your days doesnt goes your ways and is it right to say...
there you came to to make me feel special, one of a kind?
always felt like i wore to an low key mess
in a hospital dress
but there you came along with that heart, alert
take my pulse when everything is chaos
and i know i will rise
again
havent had a friend since i wore like hm, ten
but can you be my penfriend ?
share mixtapes and poems
and  dms
you can tell your girl i am the best girl to befriend
because i never wont act because of respect
and also i know my situation and wouldnt put you in it
but you sorta prevent my fit
and i figure if you get a number from somebody then they cool
i just gonna try to find the curage to it dial
because you kinda ... eh cool ?
and so are your girl

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar