torsdag 26 september 2019

brighter then a star





forever in the feeling,
you always get me high
like I am dancing on the ceiling
try to replace to your face
but its kinda hard
when you shine brighter than a star
happiness is better than being on a down
you make me forget I am a hospital gown
and I know my place, in your face
but this is how I roll ( out of control )
dont really care how it comes through
because we both know the true
and lets face it this dont happen girls like me
so yeah, you made a sick girl feel like a miracle
and thats quite incredible

( so i try to be so raw , honest and truthful in my poems because i really want to publish a book based on my life ) hope you like them but seems like you do haha .

ps . i love zaras music videos in general. i try to find some common sense with the poem i write usually but i lack fantasy right now .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar