lördag 21 september 2019

superstars



i think its been a year now since you first slide in my inbox
a lot of hiccups , up and downs but somehow we made it back
i remember first time i got that alert that came in form of an heart
i was like falling out my chair because of the person you are
superstar ...
but with time i look beyond that label and saw that you just an human
after some chat about this and that on hangout, friendly and casual
but let face it when it comes to making friends - I would need a manual
but i try my best and that's all you can do 
i remember how you said i wore special, it made me feel great 
like i really had a mate and i havent one since i wore eight 
but the plot twist of a lifetime that a hotshot would like my stuff 
is kinda mindblown that somebody like you find me on here 
i will never get over because of all the avatar 
you could pick you choose to slide into mine
dont know the how, when or why but the fact you did make me feel like a star 
instead of just an condition and that quite rare 
as you might get is that i am quite insecure but when you can along and hit that alert 
you made me feel more confident and that is a beautiful trait 
that you reach out to somebody who is sick 
and that is " sick " how you got me under my skin
deeper where my mine epilepsy  been 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar