tisdag 17 september 2019

not even my epilepsy can stop me

you got under my skin like nobody has done, not even my epilepsy
and i dont really mind if you just an fantasy because shit just got real
we might not be talking but i see you everywhere , TRL , IRL AND AND IN THIS URL
you handed me the key and made me go low key , sign the nondisclosure
 because you dont want the rumor and exposer
i get that you public eye , dope and you make me cope
with my condition , is like you got that flute and we are perfect duet
you probably have know idea how much it means for means for people like me
when you add me , liked me and it broke my heart when you reject me
but then again , i have done it once or twice because i though you wore a scam
so i dont take it to heart and i wish i wasnt that damn smart
when it came to guys like you but you will always be the a list on my playlist
that scratch my heart like an vinal record and for a few second
when i listen to our songs , i become normal - yeah the feeling is very special
how you transform me from being out of the norm the fit in
its quite an dream
the girl who wore healthy as an peach but now has a cure , out of reach
but when the beat drops and needle put on , im off
and disappear in to some kinda trance
get the groove on and become to dance
yeah it isnt love , it is something above

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar