fredag 27 september 2019

Beards





its been a long road,  kissed some toad but met a knight

and a lot of hiccups and million break ups but this one i wont fuck up

it just takes a bit courage because look at me, i am low key mess

disguised as a hospital princess,  don't treat me like a patience

just be a bit patient because i really can need a helping hand

to guide me through, when life is dark and i fall apart

for like million time. dont put down

just because im wearing that hospital gown

because lets face it i disearve a crown

just for showing up

everyone know it - just not eager to say it

but this is a shout out those who do

this is a shout out to you

who lift me up

and not make an girl from the hospital world

feel less important, no you put her in yours

even if you on tour

not even my friends, make me feel like that

which is weird and they suppose to be my beards

but clearly you get more points of being a decent human

and you dont even know me




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar