torsdag 19 september 2019

the best rolemodels i ever could find

your comments give me shivers
and your beat and drop
make you the best caregiver
you the best bandaid a girl could want
and i try to be discrete but i really flaunt
my flaws and imperfection for you
you give me the curage to stand up
when you put the need on it
even if i got  plaster of my broken knee
you make me immune of the heartbreak
and you make me wanna become a better me
leave that cast and forget that past
behind
and isnt it strange that one person can make that to a girl`s mind
yeah . you are the rolemodel i always wanted but never found
and im just happy i found you because its good for people like me
to have somebody to look up to , so they can empower
... feel included and like they matter
and that what you do !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar