måndag 30 september 2019

you so cool its cruel because you make everything i say sound like a fool

you so cool its cruel
but you the kill m my illness with kindness
transform me to that hospital princess
sparkle that hollywood magic
over and slowely i feel myself recover
get my confidence back and get on track
like you do with your music , sample and beats
i just do it with hospital visits . fall . recover and repeat
and i think its kinda immitating by your apperance
but than i realize you cant judge the surface
it just you so cool it cruel and you make me sound like a fool
and i cant imagine i got likes by my fave idol
im sorry if i got a bit starstruck but now i see you as person
hopefully you dont see me just as a condition


( i got a lot idols but you defo one of my fave since that day lol )

and i do count you as friend .

i dont name drop for privacy reasons and person reason but i geuss i am obvious ? )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar