fredag 27 september 2019

elevate this blog a bit




about that note, you wrote 
in the form of pm and wore a beginning of something beautiful
that made me realize life wore for the living, not dead 
it wore quite a bumpy road and I been kissed by toads of loads
equal one and getting over him wasn't that fun 
it took me like ten years of standing in the backstage 
but know I am aftershow, where the shit goes down 
realizing you can be uptown 
in a hospital gown 
and it must suck for you seeing me hanging out Ibiza rocks 
instead at working my ass off because i know you make a laughing stuff 
back in the days but now i sip champagne instead of beer 
and could care less if you reject me as i just got embraced by my fave idols 
since i wore like 2009 and that better than a kiss 
even it wore from you , sorry boo 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar