lördag 28 september 2019

dont cancel my friendship



i was living my best life when you came and interfered with your flex
had that hot girl summer  that turnned summer time blues after that text
and you still stuck in my head
was it something i did , should have do or said
remember how you gave that number but i didnt got the hint
i find sign in captions and stars
but i get we are friends and i keep it low key
because i heard that is the key
even sign the NDA
and if you wanted my print in dna
i would be your bloodtype
that girl your partner will approve
because i don't seek love
more friendship but i really didnt thought i would get it
from the above
trying to the curage call or text dont want to be a thank you next
when it comes to friends because i have way to many left me along the road
but you dont seem like a toad, you seem like a freaking dream
come true so please don cancel me ?
just because of my shyness or because i am a hospital princess

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar