torsdag 19 september 2019

the last dance



you put your hand on my shoulder the other on my waist 
grab me tight and all i see you and me, in the neonlight 
its all a vision that never come to permission 
but i see me in the hospital gown with your arms wrapped around 
is it ok for me to say so, if i asked you for my last dance would you say no ? 
i know im the saddest poet you knew mainly because i knew my future 
chronical illness without no cure but think as me as your hospital princess 
because it isnt sorry about me , born to die but i have achomplish quite a lot with my illness 
and i feel proud over it because i grew to love it , every seizure , drop and fit 
but it remind me of a certain music when i take blood sample like you sample music 
so there sorta a connection and it took me a long time to fall in love with myself and condition but 
music have helped me along the way , ever beat , drop and song ...
have help me overcome and finally i feel like im home 


so , everyone who read this - my nisch is more of poems that are more from being sick perspective as i trying to spread awareness.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar