torsdag 26 september 2019

EKG





i don't like get dressed up in hospital gown

take my tabs, they like 120 medication

and i have forgotten the day when i became

my condition

i paint up lies, but you are not one of those guys

the only proof i of us is a number

and if somebody want it from me they have to scan my brain

because i am not giving, willingly

but you make me feel like a million bucks and dont care about how i looks

and i love how i can read your signs like the stars wore aline

how you make me feel fine

when i am crumbling and my whole world is chaos

is like you push on pause

and make me for a second

become better when i listen to that record

yeah i dont like child hood past and cant watch videos of myself

maybe because i know i lost myself

back in the day

 and couldnt save myself

for what about to come

but i love the fact i finallly found a home

within myself and being able to love myself










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar