lördag 28 september 2019

legency of us



i got the feeling that this friendship i mutual 
because i guess you dont hand out your number to any regular
and it make me feel quite special, like i am that on of a kind
and sorry if i haven't text but dont make me thank you next 
but when you queen of hospital visit , you dont really think you get a like from a " it " 
and it still mindblow how you can like somebody in hospital gown before those other cool chics 
maybe you see i am diffrent towards those plastics    '
i heard about in Hollywood and actully got some real problem or you actually do like me as a person 
see me as a human being and not a condition 
whatever it is , you my make a wish i never thought i needed but somewhere when you down
you know how to make this hospital girl transform 
from a being on the outside to become on the inside
because now i realize you accept me as a human being 
and i will give you the same decency and honor your legacy 
with leave you nameless and we going down in history
that the fault is in our stars kind and i still cant belive the beauty of a mind 
like yours that is willing to give a helping hand to a life like ours ? 
and i am gonna call back, i am just a bit shy because you that fly , but i am working on it 
you got your position and i got my situation but it doesn't mean you can be distance friends ?
right and i cant believe you are the only guy that ever have my heart a send 
thats major . 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar