onsdag 8 januari 2020

good deed for a people in need

i eat my skin if my epilepsy would disapper
i cut my skin just to feel some other pain
pick up my uniform and trying to be the norm
of perfection in magazine , that model dream
striving for something i cant be . will not accept me
judge me for somebody who i , born like this
beyonce told me im flawless so i geuss im priceless
but i cant help but feeling a bit helpless
admiring those girls that got everything in check
when everything in my life is mess , who has my back
nobody but that music , i count on that lyrics
when i get lost in it when i feel like im about to panic
fear of my future , a condition without no cure
you would be crazy to befriend me
hesitate and wonder why people befriend me
when i had not do that , caught in bad episode
yeah you find me wondering who i am
but there where something with you that help me
at least that what i been told , im not perfect
but than you came around and told me im special
and that was the missing piece
so thanks for the good deed
that what people in need
that makes you a stand out piece
special to me , how you erase my fear from my eyes
and put in some hope instead , its pretty rad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar