onsdag 8 januari 2020

spotify nr 1


he bang my heart like that banjo
stand in the crowd at that disco
goes like bang bang bang 
got a poster on my wall of him 
the only boy lately on spotify i been stream 
in the middle of a mash pit and surrounded with ITS 
he slide in on a segway and made me hemmingway'
he stroke me with neon light and i think this tight 
because wouldnt want to be friend with me 
after i made my fave idol add me ? 
this is so surreal , that not even hollywood would think its real 
yeah i wore just standing there with my coke and straw 
whatching your set , fist up and everyone stood up 
expect me , because i am the third wheel but its no big deal
you hands and the skills facinated me , you knowleadge empower me 
but little did i knew half year later you would , add me 
im just have this thing in my mind that nobody like me 
so its mental you did and it freaked me when we chat in the hangout 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar