fredag 10 januari 2020

how you take yourself to world cup

everyone told me he wore no good but i need a heartbreak
so i can have the proof , there is a lot on stake like my health
you give me a look and i be like yup , you for sure my tea cup 
i be like all about about self love because i know my worth 
.... its how you get yourself to world cup
i wore losing myself in him , it where all a dream 
but you gave me the best gift , realize that i should invest 
in myself and nobody else , put my hope and dreams first 
everyone heels in there own way , you brought my pain away 
one month just of this and that i will never come down from that 
self care is always trending and let those other people hiatus 
there will always be time for us 
remember that 
recover from the pain and the love you will gain 
again if you truly a friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar