fredag 10 januari 2020

just what doctor recommend

i need a heartbreak so i can have the proof
that you really existed , i need to know if i should you , blacklist 
from my mind , body and soul but there something with you that makes me out of control 
break my heart just for fun , pull the trigger on someone with someone with epilepy
not cool
reject me if you like at least i got my fantasy
you know that my lips are pretty damn tasty
i think you kinda crazy not the good kind
you think im lost my mind
i left like 102 messeges on your phone
how dare you not call up , i probably should wake up
you dutch my calls , i avoid to text because we hardly friends
but there a little though in my mind call what if this my happy end
maybe is not just all pretend , yeah you just what doctor recommend
a friend that make level up , not down

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar