onsdag 8 januari 2020

stuck on a song





i wore stuck in a hospital wing

trapped and had stop believing

in miracles when you came around

and suddenly you open a world

a new playground

it was magic how you transform

that girl from her hospital uniform

all i know for having this epilepsy

redifine what normal and try adapt

had a hard time to accept

never really had the support

but there wore music

the one and only thing that where constant

like a shoulder to cry with there context

but than you hand me those beautiful lyrics

of all the people in my record collection i never thought

you where the guy that would caught

my attention because im just nobody

and you that boy at my spotify

A list yeah i get freaked out thinking about this

just a girl , a fan with a poster on her wall

you a guy with a mic and dj booth and of a crowd

of cool chics you couldnt point out me but somehow

we connact throught internet , i can hear you everywhere

in the blood sample i take because remind me of the samples you make

in the poems i write because we got something in common even if its random

and i like how ever fit i get remind me of your hit , what you have accomplish

how im for once not feel left out , i actually feel like we are ... friends ?

its like a circle how took form , and how much i try to ignore

it you pull me in , back again and with your music , we have to state the fact r

it just where the wrong time but than you won me over with that song

that i cant get out of my head now


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar