tisdag 7 januari 2020

hot by associations



i fall in love in places i never been
people i just seen on the screen
dig your voice , it stand out from the other boys
you seem so cool that i become by association
got that eargasm that came in form in a dm
you gf looks rad , tote think she is a babe
can you tell im rooting for you guys ?
because all i want to get along and be friends
living through you because you got that vibe
and send off energy that is better than my wildest fantasy
you like a virtual dream , do you mind if i live in yours
enter a world unknown and made me raise from the ashes
yeah you gate crash my life with those messages
dont prefer my reality so i fall in love with yours
i like that mtv world , the hills but that you would find me here is just surreal
i like palm trees , coconouts and donouts - take me to that springfield
your playfield , i heard that dreams come true but i never thought a angel looked like you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar