fredag 3 januari 2020

Thumbs Up and likes




not that girl that hook up unless you are a iv drop 
and i dont get why you slide in to my dm of all avatar 
of all the pretty faces out there you clicked on me 
he girl who slide in the hospital on a stretcher
i like the way your music make me feel 
 there something with the crowd  
that make me want to scream , shout and jump around but it profound 
four minutes in heaven just by hearing my favorite sound
i like how blood samples remind me of your samples
you got that beat that make my life complete
that can stay on two feet and not seven feet under
and if you ask me , i think you are one of the world wonder
we fight and make up but that is just because your my teacup
we rant and we  chant , let our emotions flaunt but it just because we humans
and i couldnt get a better friend like you because you just like me +
we fight and disagree but in the end you got my heart , Bart 
im your Lisa , that scoobydoo  and shaggy , veronica mars and Wallance , Brenda and Brandon 
there many names for you , like pokemon , come on where are you - you my little piccatchu , tamagothi
to play with when im bored , and you said no games , well i make rules just to break them ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar