onsdag 10 mars 2021

Chris


i remember how attend there
left Niva all i wanted to leva 
he knock down in the lockdown
of his cuteness and charm 
yeah he wore an real gentleman
with hands like an nurse , mind like an doctor 
clever like an student and strong like a solider 
loyal as a friend and he became my happy end
i love that you protect me for the demons and dragons 
and to be honest in the beginning i hate to be trapped in the cell 
but i love when it become hotter than hell
when i fell out the wheelchair into your arm 
and swipe me up , how you made me feel like a supermodel 
even if i had no hair thats how i knew you care 
and i am sorry if i am , like  overshare 
but you the best thing that ever happen me 
when you add me 
even if its platonic 
 to be honest i  just want friendships 
not fucked up relationships 
but i recall how you touch my upper tip
where i got my all   secrets i keep 
yeah how i fucking trip
out the wheelchair and into your care 
how you care 
it wore AWESOME BECAUSE YOU SO HANDSOME 
how you ran with me around the retirement 
i felt like wore heavent sent 
basically you wore a God sent 
and i think it wore perfect how you became my carrier 
who have a great interior and strong as carry her 
yeah it knock me , out 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar