torsdag 11 mars 2021

Even if you not know it , you love it



 I an sorry if my poems sound a bit erotic 

but i just get euphoric when i write poetic 

and we all know that everyone have to be  knight 

a good guy and i just your morals wore just , right 

how will i ever find somebody better then him

sometimes i wonder if he wore all a dream 

the way he brush me up with some  make up

and i  cant believe i fell out 

my wheelchair in your care 

never been treated so good by hospital workers 

and frankly did not  wont to go but i am afraid i never let go

so i wore left you by the midsummer , to dream about you all summer

yeah i cant believe i fell for the Carrier 

when you pick me from the floor like an au pair 

how you gave me my grandpas blanket and teddybear 

and i remember how i felt so lonely in the corner 

but was happy every time you came over 

to hand out my pills , like all of 120 of  them

it fell like i had some kinda , friend 

and i recall that look when i was leaving 

trust me i wore disappointing to 

all i wanted to stay because i liked to way you say hey

i dont here nowadays , yeah retirement wore paradise 

like being back to heaven , sent 

how you wash me up so perfect 

i like how recover but i miss that it became , over

i recall how you touch my upper lip 

you know where i all secrets keep

and how you became my personalize stylist 

basically make up artist 

and how you said i wore cute 

with just your eyes 

because thats like how we communicate 

because we are teammate and soul mate 

even if you NOT know it 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar