torsdag 4 mars 2021

high as a kite


 i remember how they dissect
 me like toad , like i wore somebody you reject
filled up with chemical but i need my physical 
like how you swipe my lips ,left from right 
boy you make me feel so good tonight 
pick me up and held me like a coffee cup 
yeah you made me feel so warm 
how i was walking there under your arm
i dont really get how you are so perfect 
and how how you can those feelings 
in me , inject 
but that wore the best moment i ever , had
because i wore like almost drop dead 
thousand years and one just because i hit my head 
and then when i wore about to move on to retirement 
i was like saw this angel flash by 
yeah i wore once in a cocoon 
but you made me your , butterfly 
and now i am flying high as a kite  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar