torsdag 4 mars 2021

my happy place


i like how you become somebody i could lean on
in the darkest  time i  find a friend of mine 
that pick me up like an au pair 
gave me the best time in the worst of time
how i fell out the wheelchair , into your arms 
kinda knocked out in the the lock down 
you came on your white horse 
with those gentle hands of an nurse 
strength of a soldier but clever as a doctor 
sympathy and empathy 
nobody else ,and i loved to be in you company 
i been fighting with demons and devils 
so i guess i can recognize an guardian angel
didnt me see the danger with falling for a ,danger 
i remember feel so awkward in those diapers 
but you said i look pretty dapper which made me , happier
and i remember when you wipe my ass and the intimacy of it 
but then i remind me off  everyone had to do there training
im just not used to it 
but i remember you being the best makeup artist and stylist 
and you will be a a great doctor in the future because in my eyes you already one 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar