onsdag 10 mars 2021

initials


failure is not an opinion
living is the only way out
this is not a compilation 
but if it wore i knew i would win
because i am stubborn like the sin
this is what i got out it 
when i lay on the bed 
one month , practise to comeback
just because you fail it dident mean a setback
and in the end everything met this 
without my inner strength i would not
met , Chris 
who wore a shoulder to rely on 
when every fun seemed to gone 
well here you slide you in 
and knock me out the wheelchair
and into your care , pick me up like an pair 
yeah i like how you wore hands on 
with treating me like a make up artist 
pick me clothes your wore was my make up artist
i basically loved your nature hands 
and i was sure we wore best of friends
because its written in the cards 
and know you carved in your initials in my hearts 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar