onsdag 10 mars 2021

the suprise party


 He come like an surprise

embrace me with a surprise party  

i remember his eyes 

quite magical and the story wore quite fantastical

 how i would come to fall in love with he who touch  my body up 

the intimacy of it thought , yeah i recall how you swipe my upper lip 

from left to right and it never felt so right 

how i forgot you still wore in the room when i take off my T-shirt 

but i kinda felt comfortable with it , like your wore my perfect fit

maybe it wore because you know how to treat it

and perhaps i felt comfort in it 

how you seen me as my worst 

but still stick around 

nobody really do that

and i knew from the day i fell out the wheelchair

into your care  with a cartwheel 

 you be the party i wanted to join

how said i wore cute without hair

i hope you know people like you are , rare 

when i wore insecure and need confidence 

so please never . change 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar