torsdag 4 mars 2021

perfect score


you got me knock out in the lock down , christian 
and i am sorry if i mention you a lot you have my attention , caught 
and damn im jealous of your coffee mug like you are at my blog 
why dont you come here and give me a hug , instead 
before i like drop dead oh wait , i almost fait 
felt out from the wheelchair into the carrier 
but i love hove how you handle pick me up like au pair 
gave me that teddy bear and blanket when i would sleep 
and you should know how much i treasure this memories 
at the retirement , after being half way to heaven sent 
dance with the devil and said thank you next
you become the inspiration to my text
but dont take it out of context 
this is just how i subtext 
just a way to show appropriation for what you done
yeah you the lesson i needed and score 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar