torsdag 4 mars 2021

this is what i like with you


 you came on your white horse 
with those gentle hands of an nurse 
strength of a soldier but clever as a doctor 
sympathy and empathy 
nobody else ,and i loved to be in you company 
i been fighting with demons and devils 
so i guess i can recognize an guardian angel 
and thanks Christian for treat me so kind 
in the worst of the time , yeah got knock out 
of the love so i was like , yeah you fit my poem 
and thanks for make a better poet then human 
yeah i remember how you catch me from falling 
out of my wheelchair and how you grab my staring wheel
ran with me through the corridor, against the walls 
and love every second of the quarantine 
because you made it an daydream 
how you smear gloss over my lips 
and became my personal makeup artist 
put out my outfits and become my , stylist 
i like how you can sit beside me in silence
and i hate how my heart beat in , violence
yeah you the perfect meaning 
the reason to  stay living 
and i like how you get me listen to all swift music , again 
but most i love that you add me as an friend 
this is a celebration of us and what was 
one year has flied by and i am like frozen in time 
still in the room 50 , quarantine and had the best time 
recall how scared i wore for the elder people 
but you wore  apple of my , eye 
and i remember how you gave me the best memories
recall how i almost died , went to heaven to climb up
but then you pick me up in your arm and i never felt so calm
in a a middle of a chaos , yeah i really felt it become us


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar