tisdag 9 mars 2021

primetime

i know you got yours 
but we had our time
and it felt like prime-time
like semi , i like how you treat me like an baby 
like when when i fell out my wheelchair into your care
and how you become my best character 
that you slide in at the morning , just when the alarm went off 
but most i like how you touch my lips where i always my secrets keep
now you my secrets keeper and babe you know you are an keeper 
the way you style me on daily basis like a  stylist 
and how you touch my upper lip to put some gloss on it 
yeah i find some magic in it , yeah you know this isnt love 
i am just thankful for giving me that gentle touch 
you wore the kindest boy i ever met 
and i hope i dont disrespect 
you with the shit i write , am just extremely humble 
and grateful to life and for get a second chance on life
yeah you will always be remember as the guy who saved my life 
five minutes per day whats all i needed , a hello and  yeah i hated to go 
i try to not to namedrop but sometimes i known for , slip 
it just because i wanna memories of you keep 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar