tisdag 2 mars 2021

the fantasy in retirement



i remember how i fell out from my wheelchair
and how you pick me up like an au pair 
nobody really treated me with such a care
and i could tell what kind a men you wore 
right then , with such honor and pride 
of course you would be my character 
i like the fact you know about my life 
like you read it on the chart 
and i think your the best person i ever met 
kindest and i like how you treat me , stylish 
even if i fell like a mess but i felt confident 
when you said i wore cute in that dress
it wore like levitating and become heaven sent
yeah everything with this situation wore perfect
yeah i like how you become my stylist but also my makeup artist 
how you touch my lips where nobody else done it 
thanks for bring me some  magic in the tragedy 
how you made my stay a good time and pretty much 
a fantasy , yeah you fill in the colors in grey 
and i look forward to see you everyday ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar