tisdag 2 mars 2021

the power with music


he wore such an wild one
but you know what they say
you cant hold a bandit down
so i took my horse 
and went out of this town 
i bet he just 
because he seem just like my type 
had a wild past but i settle , fast 
went abroad for couple years 
but you still wear your morals 
and pride , everyone moved on
but my time was like frozen 
one month , thousand tearsb
until i woke up from my COMA 
yeah it wore such a out of experience
not being able to talking or writing
and always train until could standing
yeah he are are a wild one
but you know what they say 
you cant handle hold an bandit down
so i took my horse and went out of this this town
i remember my time at Niva , Jocke , Martin and , Kristian fondly 
how they took care of me soo gently , how every nurses wore so - friendly 
yeah this wore when i fell in love with hospital but i really understand 
the power of it all , how much you help me with me inside out 
all i wore levitating and it pretty much felt like being on seven cloud 
i really like have you guys around , how you Sofia like my music
and how she scroll throw me my travel instagram because it made it made me easier 
to practice to get back to voice and i remember how much i admire the boys 
´they really wore cool in there coats and i like my nickname i got DJ JONNA
because the only ward that have loud music like Diplo because i wanted everything to everything be a disco , and that Garixx who handle the nurses and the Harris that made it felt like a paradise 
yeah , how i listen on that bop  and everyone wonder whats Kpop , well suddenly i felt quite acknowleage 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar