torsdag 4 mars 2021

TLC



        im jealous of your mug and you probably are obsessed on my , blog
        like log it off and give me an hug , but dont you know i am like hit you 
        here it , i tend to that of an habit and it feels like i made it 
        like you read my chart , slide in my world when you hit that alert 
        how you like give me that TLC when you like touching me 
        and maybe i am out of mind but i like this state of mind 
        i remember how you smear it all over my lips with your fingertips 
        dont you know you leave finger trace over my face 
        but i kinda like how you stir me down like that 
        perfect , you know you are making me a better poet 
        how awkward i felt when i fell out the wheelchair into your , care
        but to be fair , you needed to practice about to handle situation like this  
        and most i like how you pick out what i what would i wear ´
        like a freaking stylish , how you paint me like an artist 
       yeah i remember ever detail of him , from the game to how he was like the best , bartender 
       mixing the medicine that sadly i throw all over his clothes , how he wore so kind 
      clean me up and said i wore cute when i felt insecure , this is how you become my cure 
      against my writing block and i feel like this chapter kinda , rock 
    

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar