onsdag 3 mars 2021

virtual friends

tree is ¨the number of my heart 
william wore when the story start 
didnt got it right so i was like delete 
have to rewrite that one 
left sweden for england 
become the girl gone
and you become my home 
... Brighton 
find a fam in Dex and Donna 
who really embraced Jonna 
little did i knew fell in love in this place 
yeah i recall how i got out of my box 
and i was like having the funniest time , ever 
i recall how the wore so nice and funny 
and naively i thought when somebody call me honey
wanted me , marry because i might write about it 
doesnt mean i know a shit 
and i remember when i got my first kiss 
it wore lit even if wore on the cheek 
highlight on every week 
... if you know what i mean ! 
and 
how i went out with that dude 
and how his wingman wore kinda , rude 
im not a laptop where you can put your hands on 
and how i always kept on my heart will go on 
how i got that friend request from that cool chic  
it made me feel like i still wore a part of your click
and i really want to reunite sometimes in the future 
the problem is a recovery from a damn coma 
it feels a bit like thousand years and one 
maybe we can be virtual friends 
that would be a great end 
for me , is that accessible for you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar