onsdag 12 maj 2021

breaking up on the phone


i wore laying in the respirator , closed eyes when a silhouette appear 
it wore like the wildest dream but i never thought you pop in that , DM 
is like i can make my poem come true because i must admit it happen once or twice 
and you gave me the strength to recover , yeah that music got that power 
who made me find inner strength when i wore this close to death and i thought you  wore a friend 
but sometimes roads are best walk alone so i guess i am  breaking up over the phone  , im sorry for all the tantrums and fits but in end lets face it , i have to deal with you give me some them ,,,

i never expect things like this or people like my friendship , so thats why is become extra hard breaking up with ya , but i didnt like the pressure about you chat about money and try to get me to meet ya , i am sick 
if ya wanted to met me google me on internet ( or something ) i have got close to celeb but in my dreams 
its sounds pretty fab ! you know i wish the best for ya , and maybe some days we finally met  and not over internet that would be freaking awesome 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar