lördag 15 maj 2021

C and J


i remember when i made an cartweheel out of the wheelchair 
into my new carrier , spoiler alert it wore awesome the way he stroke my spine like he wore , mine 
yeah i  missed being touch to much and just the sight of you gave me goosebumps , i remember how you woke me up and help me with the styling , compliment on that dress - i made my ,,,, mom  drive extra so i could shine a bit the retirement . i recall how you walked out and greet her , probably should pick up some grubs , she was stunned by your eyes that i had talked all about in the phone and i never really thought hot guys jobs in this places , sorry for that judgement - clearly never been at any retirement ( but its not like you go there if you not elderly ) well of all the characters i wrote about i remind you , fondly  . i like the way he read me like a chart , how he like me even if i look as my worst ( thats when i knew i really come to love this guy ) i dont mind if his not mine , i just like him and i do support him in his dreams because i know you help me find the key to writing block and thats kinda rock for a writer , and how he help me with the mask and grandpa blanket which gave me some comfort and how you and Elin , find my sleeping mask in the bed , I recall how i almost went in to hospital , again and wore quite frighten ( for the ambulance men ) that appeared out of now where but i also notice you in the door , which i kinda loved because that  shown   i wore carried for which i adore 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar