lördag 1 maj 2021

dare to dream

 it  is like it is
one guy trade out to next 
i never heard a lyric delivered like that 
you  make me forget about heartbreak
and this night ended quite perfect 
how to find love in pandemi
question every word , he got sentence  
that make me hospital an kingdom
and that love how you call me beautiful
because i tend to forget i am 
all i known as the sick girl 
but suddenly you came in my  world 
and everything went upside , down
i might as well be in gown but you caught me 
before i fall down and  you make my room 
into a fairy tale , and i like how you help me through hell 
pain relief - yeah i think i might give in 
to something wonderful 
but do i dare dream ?
i wore kinda use to live in a nightmare
when you  .... appear 
out of nowhere

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar