fredag 14 maj 2021

Extreme Makeover


i remember when i wore at my lovely retirement 
basically it felt like being to heaven sent 
with all those guardian angels who protect me from devils
in the common room , that quite the sound of the television 
when it wore to loud ( i felt so appreciated but that ) 
noise is the small terror that can trigger a fit for me
so i really happy you guys help me out with needs
clothes , styling and  the make over was like a fresh start
how i fell in love with your fragrance and when i didnt could sleep i wrote poems 
about you and how you help me with my recovery , i will never forget that day i fell out my wheelchair
into my  carrier , how awkward it wore but you just wore so calm in the middle of the storm - it help me a lot , thank for let me use you in this , plot 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar