tisdag 11 maj 2021

HOUROUX


times like this i miss my friends 
but i really find happiness in DMS 
while i like kpop , edm is my jam 
i find that crowd help me with my acceptance
with my condition and i really become lit of night
like a firecracker become to sparkle 
i  dont go down like that Cardi 
and i  dont walk like that Ari 
i know how to clapback like that Chrissy 
even if im  not wasted , i actually   never alcohol - tasted
but you wont find me drop down like that Miley 
not judging , would love to but way to prude 
it mostly have to with all my pills i take per day
the amount is pretty insane and i dont really , working 
more like horder my poems to make it ro something 
and i do get inspired by popular culture when i write
because its the tiny bit bright light i had growing up 
when i wore at hospital , dreaming about TRL , MTV
shows which i followed . like obsessed 
so i decided to make a combination of hosptital ( aka me  
take the boring part of me and the best from from you ) 
when i begin to write my lines and i am aware of every single detail . hun 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar